Using our website
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern your use of this website. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of your first visit to the site. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, please terminate use of this site immediately. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
This website and its information are provided on an 'as is' basis with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied. Use of this website and the information on it is entirely at the user's sole risk. In no event will NCS be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information contained is to stop using the site and the information.
NCS does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected.
Virus protection, hacking and other offences
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, however you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
We can’t accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
Information about you
Accuracy of information
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
While we make every effort to keep the NCS website up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy of the information on the site. We don’t accept liability for loss or damage incurred by users of the website, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise.
This includes loss of: income or revenue, business, profits or contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill, tangible property or wasted management or office time in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. This condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to the information that is hosted on these pages, and you don’t have to ask permission to link to ncsyes.co.uk
However, we don’t give you permission to suggest that your website is associated with, or endorsed by NCS.
NCS does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites. The existence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of the websites, nor the views expressed in them. Your linking to these sites is entirely at your own risk.
Revisions to these terms
NCS may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to periodically review them. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site immediately.
Copyright, trademark and intellectual property rights
No part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal, or non-commercial use.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts in England and Wales will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
NCS ‘Share the Love’ Terms & Conditions
“Promoter”: NCS Trust C.I.C. 1 Silchester Place, London, W10 6SD
“Entrant”: An NSC current graduate who has recommended a friend/s to the NCS Programme
“Friend”: Someone nominated by the Entrant
1) This Promotion is open only to Entrants who are residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2) Promotion Period: The promotion opens on 11th September 2015 and closes 13th February 2015 (“Closing Date”).
3) No purchase is necessary to enter, internet access is required.
4) An Entrant will only be eligible for prize redemption when a Friend signs up and receives confirmation of payment of the registration fee by the Friend. There is no limit to the number of Friends an Entrant nominates during the Promotion Period.
5) To enter:
(1) Stage 1-
Entrants can register in two ways:
(i) By SMS ‘NCSYES’ to 60060. A text will be sent back to the Entrant from the Promoter requesting an email address and opt in to receiving further information from the Promoter for the purposes of this Promotion.
(ii) Online via www.ncsyes.co.uk/sharethelove – the Entrant will be asked to give their first name, surname and email address and opt in to receiving further information from the Promoter and Partners for the purposes of this promotion.
Once registered, the Entrant will be sent a welcome email and asked to recommend a Friend to the NSC Programme. By providing their Friend’s email address the Entrant confirms that the Friend has consented to having their name and email address sent to the Promoter and is happy to be contacted by the Promoter.
Upon validation of the Entrant’s details and on receipt of a fully paid registration from the Friend, both the Entrant and Friend will be eligible for an NCS Reward Card.
(2) Stage 2-
Entrants who recommend two or more validated Friends to the NCS Programme will be eligible to enter into one of two prize draws [Monday 23 November 2015 or Monday 14 February 2016] to win one of the prizes listed at clause 7. Upon validation of the Entrant’s details and on receipt of a registration and registration fee from the Friend, the Entrant will be automatically entered in to the prize draw. Only verified Entrants will be eligible to enter the prize draw.
Gifts and Prizes:
6) All Entrants who recommend one validated friend to the NCS Programme will receive an NCS Reward Card as will their Friend.
7) Entrants who recommend two or more validated Friends will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win one of the following prizes:
(i) One pair of Tickets from 2000 (1000 pairs) NCS YES Live Tickets;
(ii) One of 1500 Ticketmaster vouchers worth £20 each; or
(iii) One of 1500 Driving Lesson vouchers (1400 lessons will be with Red in England and Wales and 100 with one of a variety of driving schools in Northern Ireland) worth £25 each.
(iv) One of 200 VIP NCS Yes Live upgrade tickets
Entrants will be given the opportunity to select their preferred choice of prize upon entry into the prize draw.
8) All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize or reward (as applicable) of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9) There will be two draws that will take place throughout the Promotional Period. The competition closes and the last date for entries is 13 February 2016. All Entrants that are entered into the prize draw between 11 September 2015 and 22 November 2015 will be put in to a draw on 23 November 2015. All Entrants that are entered into the prize draw between 24 November 2015 and 13 February 2016 will be put in to a draw on 14 February 2016.
10) Winners will be selected at random by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
11) The winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date by email. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 28 days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. If after contacting one round of reserves a prize remains unclaimed the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and not contact further reserves.
12) Delivery of NCS Card: Participants who earn the NCS Card will receive an email to their registered address that will provide their unique redemption code and a link to the URL to input their personal details. Recipients will need to upload a suitable photo and opt into the Terms and Conditions to enable delivery of the card by post. Delivery will be within 4 weeks of provision of all details.
13) Delivery of TicketMaster vouchers to the value of £20.00 each: Winners of a TicketMaster voucher will be notified by email and receive a unique redemption code. Winners will be directed to a website. The winner must then provide their contact details and redemption code and accept the website’s terms and conditions to redeem.
14) Delivery of Driving Lessons: Winners of Driving Lessons will be notified by email and receive a unique redemption code. Winners will be directed to a website. The winner must then provide their contact details, redemption code and accept the website’s terms and conditions to redeem prize.
15) Winners of NCS Yes Live pair of tickets: All winners will be notified by email that they have won a pair of Yes Live tickets on the condition that they:
a) provide signed confirmation of parental approval. The email will have a PDF attachment Letter of Parental Approval and a link to a secure online signature portal for parent(s) to sign and give permission online.
b) provide the Entrant guest details and ensure that a signed parental consent form is received from the guest’s parents.
16) Winners of the NCS Yes Live VIP tickets will be notified no later than four weeks prior to the event. ALL NCS Yes Live Ticket winners must provide photo ID to enter the venue. All winners and their parents/guardians must consent to the winners being filmed during the event.
17) Winner publication: The full names and counties of confirmed winners will be available on request by email sent to an address to be made available at the time and for three months following the closing date.
18) The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If a winner or runner-up does not want their name to be published they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
20) The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
21) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
22) If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24) This Promotion and the Terms and Conditions that apply to it are subject to English law. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes in relation to this Promotion and the Terms and Conditions applied to it.